Marcus Reynolds, PT, DPT, CSCS
PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT
- NSCA Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists
o Since 2011
- McKenzie Part A&B Trained
o Specializes in treatment of neck and back problems
- Graston Technique Certified
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings: Achieved greater than 90% patient satisfaction rating while working as a physical therapist in Putnam County over the past 3.5 years.
- APTA Certified Clinical Instructor: Clinical Training for DPT and PTA students
- Myopain Seminars DN-1 Certification for Dry Needling – Trigger Point Dry Needling for Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- West Virginia University
o Bachelors of Science in Exercise Physiology – 2011 cum laude
o Doctor of Physical Therapy – 2015
- Teays Physical Therapy Center – (2015- October 2018) –
o Staff Physical Therapist, assisted with Potential Plus Program, created Past Potential Plus, and authored the Gamer of the Week publications in the Putnam Herald Newspaper.
o The clinic was awarded “Best Physical Therapy’’ in the Tri-State by the Herald Dispatch (Huntington, WV Newspaper) in 2016 while Todd Warner and Dr. Reynolds were working together.
- Other Areas of Special Skills
o Vestibular Rehabilitation
o Canalinth Repositioning Maneuvers for BPPV
o Sports Rehabilitation and Training