IMPROVE PHYSICAL THERAPY & HAND CENTER, LLC
The most common physical therapy treatments provided at our center include the following:
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Neuromuscular Reeducation – Balance and Fall Prevention
- Manual Techniques – stretching, joint mobilizations, overpressures
- Gait Training
- Lower Extremity Biomechanical Evaluation
- Postural training and education – lifting techniques
- Graston Technique instrument- assisted soft tissue mobilization
- Therapeutic Massage
- Cardiovascular Endurance Training
- Wound Management
- Custom Splinting/Bracing – all joints including hands, knees, ankles, etc.
- Fitting with appropriate off-the-shelf braces.
- Determining the need and providing with appropriate medical equipment, adaptive equipment, and gait devices (walkers, canes, etc.)
- Home Exercise Program(s)
- Mechanical neck and low back traction.
- Modalities including ultrasound, electrotherapy, cryotherapy, phonophoresis, and iontophoresis may be used to assist us towards achieving your therapy goals.