TIM DAVIS, PTA
PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT
Associates degree | 1999 | COLLEGE OF WEST VIRGINA, BECKLEY, WV
Graston Technique Certified Successfully completed Module 1 – Basic Training in the Graston Technique method of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization, which includes diagnostic and therapeutic applications and procedures by TherapyCare Resources, Inc. on August 2008
PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT| IMPROVE PHYSICAL THERAPY & HAND CENTER, LLC | SEPTEMBER 2017 – present
CO-FOUNDER |PHYSICAL THERAPIST ASSISTANT | DYNAMIC PHYSICAL THERAPY & HAND CENTER, LLC | 0CTOBER 2003 – JUNE 2017
- Charleston’s most award-winning and one of the fastest growing physical therapy clinics from October 2003 until April 2015. A therapist or the clinic was awarded “Best Physical Therapist” eleven years in a row from 2004 -2014.
- Partnered and worked directly with Todd Warner PT, CHT, Cert. MDT from October 2003-April 2015 by assisting in the treatment of Todd’s patients and achieving outstanding outcomes, exceptional patient satisfaction, and unparalleled clinic success.
- Received physician referrals from over 400 physicians and from at least 300 physicians per year.
PHYSICAL THERAPY ASSISTANT | MONTGOMERY GENERAL HOSPITAL PHYSICAL THERAPY & SPORTS MEDICINE CENTER | FEBRUARY 2000 – JULY 2003
Partnered and worked directly with Todd Warner PT, CHT, Cert. MDT from February 2000 – July 2003 by assisting in the treatment of Todd’s patients and achieving outstanding outcomes and exceptional patient satisfaction.
Including, but not limited to the following classes:
- Ankle Anatomy and Biomechanics 2002
- The McKenzie Institute USA – attended 3 courses (Parts A, B, C) between 2006 through 2011.
- The Orthopedic Rehab Summit (2 days) – Austin, TX, 2009
- The University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee Hand Conference (2 days) – Milwaukee, WI, 2010
- The McKenzie Institute International Conference – Austin, TX 2012
- The Diagnosis & Treatment of the Upper & Lower Quadrants with Brian Mulligan & Kevin Wilk (2 days) – Cincinnati, OH, 2013
- Advances in Rehabilitation of the Shoulder by Therapy Network Seminars (2 days) – Chicago, Illinois, 2015
- Rehabilitation of the Postsurgical Orthopedic Patient – 2016
- Muscle Energy Techniques – 2016