AWARDS AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- “Best Physical Therapist” in the Kanawha Valley 10 years in a row from 2004-2013as voted by Readers of the Charleston Newspapers* – indicating satisfied patients and excellent outcomes. Stopped working in the Kanawha county 3 years ago and is now returning. Mr. Warner has won this award more than any other therapist in the Charleston area over the past 14 years.
- Certified Hand Therapist (since 2000 – longer than any other active therapist in Charleston) – has treated thousands of hand and wrist patients including complex tendon and nerve injuries. Has made thousands of custom splints.
- Certified McKenzie Therapist – specialized in treatment of neck and back injuries.
- Graston Technique Certified
- Patient Satisfaction Ratings & Success Rate: Consistently achieved the highest patient satisfaction and success ratings compared to all other physical therapists he worked with at multiple facilities (CAMC, Montgomery General, and Dynamic Physical Therapy & Hand Center) on unbiased chart reviews and thousands of patient surveys.
EDUCATION & WORK EXPERIENCE
- WVU – graduated with honors with a physical therapy degree in 1993.
- 23 Years of Experience in the Charleston area in Out-Patient Physical and Hand Therapy – over 10,000 patients.
- Teays Physical Therapy Center (2015 – July 2017): The clinic was awarded “Best Physical Therapy” in the Tri-State by The Herald-Dispatch (Huntington, WV Newspaper) in 2016 while Mr. Warner was working there.
- Dynamic Physical Therapy & Hand Center, LLC – Founder (October 2003 – April 2015): Owned (100%), operated, and worked as the primary therapist. Sold successfully at a premium price in 2015 secondary to outstanding financial stability. The clinic achieved excellent patient satisfaction, developed an excellent reputation, and grew rapidly and steadily under his care. Received physician referrals from over 400 physicians and from at least 300 physicians per year.
- Montgomery General Hospital (2000 -2003): Staff Physical Therapist, Lead Hand Therapist, Director of Therapies.
- CAMC Sports Medicine Center (1993-2000): Staff Physical Therapist, Lead Hand Therapist, and Assistant Manager.
I hope you can feel confident and comfortable allowing us to provide your therapy. We care about you and achieving your goals. You will be treated with dignity and respect within a friendly atmosphere. Our mission is to achieve the highest patient satisfaction possible. Thanks for trusting us with your care. ~ Todd Warner, Owner
*Mr. Warner (individually 5 times) or the company he 100% owned and operated.